• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Monday, January 10, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Merry Christmas! I can't believe this was Addi's fourth Christmas! Time sure flies. This Christmas was SO MUCH FUN! She was so excited about Santa coming to visit!

On Christmas Eve we had dinner at my moms and Addi got to open her new Christmas pajamas.
My sis was there with her kids too "Kali"
And "Oakley"
And this is my mom and George's new baby, Abbey! She is not quite a baby anymore!
And it just wouldn't be Christmas Eve without family games! We taught Addi spoons! She has a really cool mom that always made sure she got a spoon!
Santa DEFINITELY CAME! Addi got spoiled! She didn't even know where to start!
She was SO EXCITED to get her princess bike with a seat for her baby!
To complete her plush doll collection: Snow Whilte and Rapunzel! She has all the princesses, they have overtaken her tiny toddler bed!
Rapunzel Dress and even the long hair!


One of the benefits of living in Cali is that when you get a bike for Christmas, it's nice and sunny and you can go right outside and ride it!
The absolute best part of the day was the whole family taking turns at Michael Jackson: The Experience on the WII. Addi was pretty good, I was AWESOME, the rest of my family was hilarious!
We are so blessed! It was such a fun Christmas. I can't even explain how much fun it was to celebrate Christmas with Addi this year! She is such an amazing and spirited little girl. She can make anything and everything the most exciting thing in the world. I am such a blessed person to have an amazing family and a beautiful little girl.

I hope you all had an amazing and blessed Christmas.

2 comments:

Gorski Family said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful christmas! What did you get from christmas mommy? LOL you forgot to write about that! I hope you guys are having a great time in cali!

The Davis Family said...

Looks like a great Christmas!!! I'm kind of jealous of her bike. Mine never had a seat for my dolls when I was little. We got just dance from Santa and it's a fun game. I need to work on my dance moves.