• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Sunday, December 28, 2008

HAIR CUTS!

One of my friends got me a gift certificate for a hair cut for my birthday so I decided that it's time for a change! (please just look at my hair, It's not the best picture)

I also decided that it was time for Addi's first hair cut! Her hair was starting to look like a mop more than hair! (As you can see in the christmas morning pictures!) My mom cut it for her and she was such a good girl!

5 comments:

The Davis Family said...

I love it!! I dont think addi's hair looked that bad!!

Natalie said...

Love the hairs!! YOu guys are too cute! What a spoiled little girl you have--- she got everything- I am jealous! j/k Miss yoy guys- glad you had a fun time!

LaRue Country Living said...

Your hair is too cute! I love it. Shawna had her baby today! Just FYI. Glad to hear your christmas went well. i'll call you later. LOL

Natalie said...

Hey I had to tell you really quick- Your Christmas card is on my fridge and my bro in law saw your pic and thought you looked like Taylor Swift! He loves her so that is a huge compliment! Have you planned a grad trip yet? I am not having much luck ;o(

Unknown said...

I commented on the wrong post! LOL read my comment on the post after this one!