• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Birthday To ME!

Last Thursday was my 23rd birthday! I know... I'm not old yet... :) I was in Utah so I got to spend the day with my friends (family) and Addi! It was a lot of fun! Dave took me to lunch and a movie and then we all went to dinner and back to the house for cake! It was a really fun day! Thanks to all my friends for making it special! I really miss my girls! It was so great to see you all!










6 comments:

Unknown said...

Bree its like Christmas when you come! I was so excited you came it, it is always good to see you! Hope you had a good birthday!

The Davis Family said...

HAPPPY BIRTH!! I hope it was a good one for you! We miss you too!

The Davis Family said...

Please remove that photo!! THANKS

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Cute hair Britt!

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

PS just noticed we have the same backround... Great minds think alike!

Gorski Family said...

It looks like you All had a good time. Another year older but You are still beautiful!