• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Friday, December 12, 2008

Ginger Bread Houses and Temple Square

One night while I was in Salt Lake Addi and I got to hang out with her little "boyfriend" Jack, and his awesome parents! We started the night off making a ginger bread house! It was so much work because the pieces were broken in the box! I am proud to say that even though Quinn tried to fixed it my friend Annie is the one that worked the magic! Then the kids decorated the house, and by "decorated" I mean ate as much candy and frosting as they could! HA HA! It was a lot of fun!

Then we headed to temple square! I love Christmas lights and I have missed Temple Square since moving to California so even though it was extremely cold I had a great time!
Annie came with us! Addi loves her Aunt Annie and I LOVE HER TOO!




This is my favorite picture of the three of us! Addi is actually smiling!
The temple is so beautiful!





I really love Ben and Steph and Jack! I miss them already!













3 comments:

Gorski Family said...

I love temple square too! We are going to see the lights when we are in town. Its my favorite as I am sure it is alot of peoples.
Hope you have a good weekend!

Ps me and deon are getting our patriarchal blessings tomorrow night. :)

The Davis Family said...

Geez thanks for inviting me! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Gorski Family said...

I love your little merry christmas thing! so cute!!