• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rainy Days

We've had some rainy weather the past few weeks! Addi is a very "outdoorsy" child so the rain and her don't get along! She's been pretty antsy, I've had to take her to the mall a few times just to let her run around! One day though I entertained her painting some Christmas decorations! Addi loves to paint, she talks about it all the time! Anyway- here are her masterpieces! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bree I feel like you haven't blogged in a while! I have missed it! We have been getting tons of snow here! I hate staying inside.

Natalie said...

She is so stinking cute- the temple square pics are so precious- Thanks for the Chrstmas card- miss you guys! Merry Christmas!