• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy New Year...a little late!

Happy New Year to everyone! I know I have definitely been slacking in the blog department but we have already had a very eventful new year. I started my internship at:


I love it there, but it is definitely a lot of work and the commute is a little rough. Addi started a new daycare/preschool. She seems to enjoy it but it is a hard adjustment to not be home with her all day.
Addi turned two on the 15th! I can't believe how fast time is going by.
There will be plenty of blogs coming soon so stay tuned! I hope you all are off to a great new year!

3 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Bree im a little disappointed with this blog. I need you to update with more photos next time.
anyways glad you enjoy your job!!

Unknown said...

Ya on a scale of 1-10 I give it about a 2. At least take a picture of you working!

Gorski Family said...

I liked the blog!~ lol I miss you guys!