• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pictures by Christina

My good friend Christina was sweet enough to go to Newport Beach to take pictures of Addi for her second birthday. I wanted to take advantage of the beach since it is definitely one of Addi's favorite places to be.
These pictures are amazing. Addi is so adorable and Christina you did an amazing job! I love them so much!




Somebody looks like her daddy! :)






6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! You are back at blogging. I can't believe how big Addi is! It brings a tear to my eye. She gets cuter and cuter though. How are the terrible two's treating you? Maybe its a good time to go back to work!

The Davis Family said...

Well its about time!! I love the pictures as always I need one!!

Christina said...

You are too nice. I am glad they turned out okay! I am going to miss that crazy little girl!

Gorski Family said...

Bree those photos are so cute! you always get good photos of addison. I am glad that you had a good time so far at work, and addisons birthday. I cant believe she is already 2. Crazy. I hope everything else is going good f0r you!=tara

Jillyan said...

SO cute!!! I don't think she can take a bad picture! I can't believe she is already two! Time flies by too fast. Good luck with your internship!

Neil and Roxy said...

I love all those pictures she is such a dill!