• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sea World

We had so much fun at Sea World with Addi's cousins and my sister! It was a blast! The best part was of course the Shamu shows and the new Sesame Street Bay of Play... Addi got to ride her first rides, and needless to say my wild child loved them! She loves her little cousins, they can keep up with her! I wish they didn't live so far away!
In front of the Horses
There's a polar bear doing a hand stand behind Addi
She totally fell asleep during the Shamu show-
but got woken up since we were in the splash zone!

Addi's first ride... not my favorite... but she was saying WEEEE the whole time

2 comments:

Natalie said...

hey way cute pics- sorry I missed ya last week- it got really crazy then I realized you were gone ;o( You have to come back now! I love all the fun pics- you have been doing a lot of traveling too- are you out of school for the summer?

Gorski Family said...

Oh, I love addi's hair in the photos, she is a wild girl.