• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More fun with Cousins...

Addi has been having so much fun with my sister's kids! They are swimming and playing dress up and just having a blast together. I think this means I better hurry up and get married so I can have more kids. Addi loves all the attention, and I love the FREE DAYCARE! HA HA! Addi is off at the zoo with her cousins today, and Friday we are off to Sea World then Monday to SLC- man too bad Addi doesn't get to have any fun!


Jessica reading to Addi


The little ones decided I don't get to sleep in my bed They all put sunglasses, beads and flip flops on Addi and she loved the attention
Addi thinks shes a big kid now!
Floating on the dragon with Kayla!

I can't believe how big my little girl is betting. It makes me sad to think her baby days are behind her and she is a big kid now! :(

3 comments:

Natalie said...

SO CUTE! I love the new look of your blog! Sorry I haven't called you back, tryin to figure out my schedule! When were you planning on going to Thanksgiving pt? Thurs after 5pm might be the best I will be home- maybe we could go to dinner? Or Tues but we have a BBQ at 6:30pm so it would have to be quick! Or I'll call ya and stop by, I am going to the U of U all week for a drug thing. Can't wait to see you guys! I love seeing all those kids- I bet your mom is in heaven! Hope one day Addi can have more cousins then she will like our house too :o)

Unknown said...

Addi is way to cute!! We can't wait to see you guys next week!

Gorski Family said...

LOL i love that pic of addison in the sunglasses! I miss u guys.