• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Children's Museum in SLC

If you haven't been to the Children's museum in the Gateway Mall you need to go! It was so awesome! We will definitely be going there every time we go to Salt Lake! (Quinn mentioned he'd probably spend some time down there by himself cause it's cool :)
We went with Annie and her two nephews and niece and my good friend Alyssa and her kids Ben and Luke. (Luke started crawling while we were there, so I got to be there for one of his big moments YAY!) Addi had fun running around and playing in the grocery store, house, farm, lego land, magnet board, helicopter, ball room, and I could go on! Seriously- that place was awesome!




2 comments:

Andrews Family said...

Looks like you had a blast in Utah! We will definitely have to go to the Children's Museum in Chino! I think we want to go soon! Addi is a DOLL...I don't think they come cuter than that!

Gorski Family said...

I want to go to the Museum!! LOL Why didnt i get to come? lol oh ya, I was in Idaho or else I would have gone, it looks like so much fun.