• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Quotes- don't you love them!

So I've had a rough week, after coming back from Utah upset and diving into yet another quarter without having any time to myself, I found myself feeling a little bitter and angry. I also have found myself a little irritated every day with going back to being a single mom after a week of having help. (Thank HEAVEN for Christina taking me walk/jogging every day or I would loose it) But I found this quote tonight- made me think and also made me instantly realize that I'm not alone even though I feel that way right now.

"Prayer unlocks the powers of heaven in our behalf. Prayer is the great gift which our Eternal Father has given us by which we may approach Him and speak with Him in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Be prayerful. You cannot make it alone. You cannot reach your potential alone. You need the help of the Lord." - Gordon B Hinckley


1 comment: