• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Last Day

The last day we were in SLC was quiet! We just went to a park with Quinn's family and then back over to his sisters house. It was fun. Addi got to be the center of attention, and finally started warming up to her Grandma and Aunt. It was really cute to watch them play. I was really sad that we had to leave. It's hard for me to watch her with him and then have to come back to California, so far away. Unfortunately, that is how it is and will be, so I guess I just have to push through it! I'm thankful for Quinn support and love for her and what a good father he is becoming.


We are thinking of going back to Utah when my summer quarter of school ends. I'm debating on that right now because of the rough transition week Addi has had (still having). She's almost too much to handle! Vacations are fun, but she's young to be gone from her home so often! Hopefully we can work something out! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon! Our door is always open so you can come visit us too!

2 comments:

Gorski Family said...

It looks like you had a very full week in Ut, like always. I hope over all it was good. I hope that things get better for you. I wish we could be closer. Have a good week!

Natalie said...

okay okay okay that is a lot of news for 1 day! You guys are quite the girls! Call me sometime! Love the pics- You 3 are cute together!