• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Vacation Time at Home!

I decided after 10 long months of working it was time to take a week off that was just for me! I'm so glad that my friend, Alyssa, could come down from Utah with her boys to hang out with us. We got to go to the Beach!

It was a little cold but definitely fun!!!
 We spent a day with them at Disneyland! Addi and Luke got to hang out while the adults went on the "big kid" rides! I see engagement photos :)
 Of course Addi met all the Princesses and even got her Halloween costume!
 We celebrated Luke's 3rd birthday! It was such a blast!
 And ended our trip in Sea World! It was so much fun! The kids got to feed the Sea Lions!
 Then, in preparation for Halloween we went to a pumpkin patch!
 Addi is so beautiful! I can't believe how big she is getting and how much more I love her everyday.
 Addi's school had a "Fall Festival" with fun games, trick-or-treating and costumes! It was fun to see her play with all her friends!
 And of course, the main event, Halloween! My little princess! She is so beautiful and such an angel. I love this age where her imagination and creativity is in full force! She is always singing me little songs she makes up and loves princesses more than anything.
It is such a blessing to have such amazing friends and a beautiful little girl. I'm so grateful that I have the opportunity to do fun things with her and watch her grow in the world. She is such a blessing and such a joy in my life! 

4 comments:

Gorski Family said...

Love the Photos! looks like u guys had alot of fun! Addi looked so cute in her costume! I love it! Do they have them in my size? lol. Love you guys! See you soon!

The Davis Family said...

Looks like fun times! She is the prettiest princess I have ever seen!

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

You and Alyssa make me want kids so bad!! I hope I make babies as cute as yours some day!!! Love the post! I cant wait for my next Disney trip in Jan!

Natalie said...

SO CUTE!! Seriously! SHe is such a pretty girl! Can I have that costume one day?! I miss you guys, wish we could come spend a week with you- maybe one day!! Hope life is good, thanks for the update!!