• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Friday, November 5, 2010

As time flies by...

I've spent the past few days really thinking about how fast time flies. I feel like this past year  has been so crazy and hectic and when I look back on time I can't believe how fast Addi's childhood is flying by. My little girl is almost four. It literally only feels like a few short months ago that I was sitting in a hospital in Murray, UT hoping that I would be a good enough mom to this sweet little baby.
Thankfully, we moved to California and Addi is getting to grow up around my whole family, great friends and have plenty of time to play with her mom!


I can't believe how much she has changed, how fast she grows, or how precious these years have been to me. She is such an angel and it is my hope for her that she has a happy and loved childhood.
I often think of what I would give to keep her so precious, sweet and innocent. I wish I could savour every moment of every day like she does. I hope that she still has many days ahead of simply worrying about why the sun goes to bed or who paints the rainbows in the sky.
This little girl is such a blessing in my life. She is so sweet and loving.
Addi, you will always be my "boo-boos"
No matter how old you get, where you go in life, or what you become I will always love you. I can't wait to see you grow and achieve everything that you could ever imagine wanting.
"For most of us, dreams come true only after they do not matter, Only in childhood do we ever have the chance of making dreams come true when they mean everything."

1 comment:

Gorski Family said...

I also still cant believe sh eis almost 4. I remember the day u told me you were prego and talking about names. and u having her. Oh and coming to my house on base when she was tiny to visit! She is growing to fast!Give her a kiss! And one for u too!