• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Monday, November 3, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008!

This year Halloween was so much fun! We got to pick up my cousin Natalie from the airport in the morning and go to lunch with her and her husband, Cody in Long Beach.

Then we headed over to my cousin Mike and Kim's house for Halloween, like last year. Addi loves her cousin Tyler, and she was very excited to see him! We spent the day playing with them...


and then of course we went trick-or-treating. Kim's neighborhood goes OVERBOARD with decorations and it was a BLAST! Addi had a great time, she even got to see a few neighborhood puppies! A couple guys in masks scared her accidently, but for the most part she was very content running around getting free candy! I'm so glad I get to have these fun memories with her!

She's such an angel... and not too mention- SO BEAUTIFUL! It was a great time!

3 comments:

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

Awww. Everytime I see new pics of Addie I think she cannot get any cuter & she always does!! Hope yall had a Happy Halloween!!

Natalie said...

Thanks for a great day! Addi is so big already and so cute! We had a good time with you guys! I want to come visit again k?

The Davis Family said...

CUTE PICTURES!!