• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Carving Our First Pumpkin



Addi and I (with help from Grandma) carved our first pumpkin this year. It was not a success. It was suppose to be Elmo, but it clearly is not... in fact, it is a sorry excuse for anything. I'm completely blaming it on Addi! In my defense, Addi knows what it is, she calls it "mo-mo umpkin" Even though it isn't beautiful, it was fun to pull the guts out, carve and paint with Addi. She was pretty excited about the candle inside too! I guess we have 17 more years of pumpkin carving to perfect the process! :)





1 comment:

LaRue Country Living said...

ok-i am amazed that she did this. my girls just barely started putting their hands in. Addi is amazing. She is definitely going to keep you moving- i know she already does. im glad your enjoying her. it was good to talk to you last night.