• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Thursday, January 31, 2008

School and Sickness....


This week has been a little crazy! Poor Addi got sick. She has had a 101+ fever all week. The doctor said it's just a virus that has been going around and it should clear up within five days... poor little thing.


As for me, I've been going crazy with school! My accounting course this quarter is going to kill me. It is so much work, but it will definitely be worth it in the end! I just have to keep thinking that.


Well, not much else is going on this week! Take care everyone!

2 comments:

marski said...

poor addie...give her a kiss for me.
(i love that pic)

good luck with your classes!

Natalie said...

I love your blog Bree- keep updating! I have some days off in March- do you have a spring break. I would love to come to sunny cali and swim in your pool- you guys are so lucky it is so cold and snowy here. Miss ya!