• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Monday, January 28, 2008

The Passing of Our Prophet

Last night, the 27th, President Hinckley passed away. He was 97. WOW! What a life he has lived! I can't explain the impact his words have had on my life and in my heart. I will definitely miss seeing his face, and hearing his words. I think how lucky all the people are in heaven who now get to be next to him, and I can't help think how wonderful he must feel to be HOME with his wife, and God and Jesus Christ. He definitely was a faithful servant.
I feel so lucky that I got to hear him speak two weeks ago at my multistake conference in southern california. His words are always meaningful and uplifting. He will be missed!

1 comment:

marski said...

Yes he will be missed, i was so surprised to hear of the passing. even though he was of old age he was still going. i had a chance to hear him speak a few years ago. i am blessed to have the chance.