• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Monday, January 21, 2008

Finally a Blogger!


Well I decided that since everyone is blogging I better catch up! I figure it will be a good place to keep in touch with family and friends and help everyone stay up to date!

Addie turned one on the 15th! She is such a doll. She is walking now and always into mischief. She has quite the personality and makes me laugh all the time!

I started school again on the 7th. I go Tuesday and Thursday all day and I also have an online class. I have a little over a year left in my degree, so I should graduate by Spring of 2009. I had to put Addi in Daycare but she seems to be doing well, the lady is a member of my ward and has been doing daycare for 35 years so I trust her with my baby. I am still living in Claremont, CA with my parents. I

love California and I have met some really cool people here, especially in my ward! Well, that's the wrap up of our lifes right now! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Neil and Roxy said...

I am a blogger too my site is www.roxyandneil.blogspot.com I am so glad yo got a blog, I will add you on my list.

Natalie said...

Ohmigosh! Look at all those presents!! She is spoiled!!! Did you get everyone's email addresses? Addi is so cute- come visit!