• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Easter to All Our Friends and Family!

Hey Everyone! Sorry about the lag in postings! I've been so busy with my internship, school and Addi! We have a lot going on but we found some time tonight to decorate Easter Eggs. Addi had a blast...as you can see! I love having a two-year-old! She is amazing! It's like a mini-version of myself as a best friend, so needless to say we have a great time!
Yes, it's that's warm here! I love that I can totally dress her for summer in April!
Stirring in the coloring!Dying the eggs! Addi made a MESS! At one point she splashed food coloring on my face!

I love this little angel!

Our finished product! Not too shabby for a 2 year old! lol!
We hope you all have a wonderful Easter with your family and friends!
My internship ends next Wednesday so I should be able to get back into the swing of things and start blogging much more frequently!
We love you all!








5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe what I am seeing... you updated your blog!! Bree I love you girl and Addi is so big now! She looks way to cute in her little apron dying those eggs!

Unknown said...

Also, did you go private because it didn't show that you updated on my reading list and I wouldn't have known that you did except you said something about it on Facebook...

The Davis Family said...

YEAH!! We got an update! Addi is so freaking adorable. I wish we could hang out with auntie more...lol! Looks like fun call me this weekend. Love ya

Gorski Family said...

Happy Easter to you too! Cant wait for your life to not be as busy!. :)
Love you guys!

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

Phew, thanks for the post! I was having Bree & Addie withdraws!! =] Happy Belated Easter! I can't wait to have a little one to do this stuff with! As always Addie is so beautiful! You are one good Mommy! Keep it up!