• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Monday, March 16, 2009

Private again!

Hey Everyone! I've decided to go private again, indefinitely because of some recent events. I want to be able to share my feelings and what's going on in my life on my blog without everyone in the world having access!
Please give me your e-mail address if you didn't give it to me the last time, so that I don't miss anyone this time!
I'll be posting new pictures soon! Stay tuned! :)

14 comments:

Jacie Saltzman said...

oh! i want to know whats going on in ur life! my email is
jaciecb@gmail.com :)

The Davis Family said...

Who is talking shit??? But you know my email!

Gorski Family said...

I already know, please add me! lol

LaRue Country Living said...

I guess I need to call you. I hope things get a little better for you. Think of you often. you know my e-mail:)

Unknown said...

Girl you better add me! Except hopefully I will see you more when you move here this summer!!!! haha

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

I hope things are good!

Yay you almost have your degree!!

Hard work pays off!!

Add me!! dcjsilk5@gmail.com

Give Addie loves from me too!

maribel said...

make sure you add me I enjoy your blog ...this is my email

maribel31@verizon.net

Brad and Jessica Olsen said...

hairdo54321@gmail.com add us!

Sterling and Konni said...

kcluffwife@msn.com

Unknown said...

Hi Bree, this is Jenny (Heidi Beck's daughter). I found your blog through Jill. I can't believe how big your little girl is!! She is so beautiful. I am so gald your doing well. I would love to be able to check out your blog. My email is Jenbcottam@hotmail.com

Sara said...

Hey Bree,

I would love to be added, if you don't mind!

sara.greenwell@gmail.com

Stacy said...

Here's my email. You have to add me. stacyt82@hotmail.com

Andrews Family said...

Definitely add me to your list. My email is amycatkin@hotmail.com. I want to be able to still see all of your cute pictures when we move.

shawnaberger said...

Hey girl! Put my email on! What is going on? Love ya!