• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Disneyland!

Yesterday, for my step-dad's birthday, we went to Disneyland and California Adventure! It was SO FUN! I can't wait to go back. It was Addi's first time and my first time back in ten years! I can't believe how many new things they have and how ABSOLUTELY FUN it was! Addi was SO GOOD: no whining, crying, she waited in lines and rode every ride she could, even the Matahorn! I was really proud of her! We're definitely going back SOON SOON SOON!!!
Monster's Inc Ride: Addi's kind of scared of this movie, but she loved the ride!
On the boat for It's a Small World (and yes, it's still absolutely annoying!)

Pixie Hollow: We got there a little late and Tink and her friends had already left for the day :(


The Buzz Lightyear Ride: Addi loved it!






Addi was SO EXCITED to see Belle! She just kept dancing around and saying how she was her friend! It was so so cute!







1 comment:

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

I was there for 3 days & it seems like you saw more than I did!! Ü What a fun place... CANNOT WAIT to go back!