• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Friday, May 8, 2009

Park Days!


Addi is in love with a park by our house. It had two big playgrounds and a duck pond. She wants to go almost every day. It's so fun! She's getting so big and I love to watch her play! I think that we are the ONLY people that feed the ducks though because every time they see us they jump out of the water and come over for some food!




6 comments:

Natalie said...

SO CUTE! You almost make me want one.. ALMOST! haha what a doll though really- I love the pic of her easter dress with her looking all tan- You better keep that girl going to church or she could be trouble! She is so pretty!

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

Thanks for the update! You guys are adorable as always! Have a great week!!

Unknown said...

She is way to cute! It is sad how big she is now... she is growing so fast! I am glad that you are updating, but it should be back to your daily updates now that you aren't working!

Gorski Family said...

looks like you guys have been out and about, having lots of fun in the sun! Lucky! :)

Gorski Family said...

looks like you guys have been out and about, having lots of fun in the sun! Lucky! :)

Natalie said...

I already commented on here.. I need some new pics already... haha j/k are you ready to GRADUATE! Can you believe Grandma is coming to both our grad's! Hope to see you in August(?) in UT! Let me know.